Friday, April 12, 2013

Ditendang dd:)

Last tuesday, my pregnancy was exactly 20 weeks of age. I haven't feel anything, no gas, no bubble, no tickles, or even itchy. Well, I cannot say that I'm not worry at all, even though I know that sometimes it's happened! Maybe anterior placenta, or too much abdominal fat :p

My husband knows very well about my sleeping behaviour. You can say all the bed is mine:D I can sleep at this corner, and wake up at another corner:p So last night, I jump a little bit in my sleep, suddenly something kicking inside my womb!!!! Haha, did I woke u up sweety?

But, that's all. No another movement until now. Just talk to my husband, and he laughing while saying, "OMG, another member with abnormal sleeping behaviour?".

FYI, my husband can sleep in 1 position all night long...amazing :p

-Garuk" perut, gerak lagi dong d :) -

No comments: